Monday, December 25, 2017

NEWS & A Very Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays from the Herrin Family

Important news today!
We are relocating the blog to the herrintwins.com site, which our parents have used since we were little.  Find the blog on the "Updates tab" or by visiting herrintwins.blogspot.com.  This week, we'll post our update on both blog sites, but next week we are shifting completely over to herrintwins.com.  We are making the shift because we figured it would be easier to streamline everything.  We are experiencing some issues with updating the rest of that site, but we will be working on it over the next several weeks.
.     .     .

Merry Christmas!

Hospital Visit from Santa
We hope your holiday has been one you get to spend with those you love.  From our family to yours, have the merriest of holidays this season.For those who want to know more about Kendra's surgery last Monday, it went amazingly well!  Although surgeons were nervous about possible lack of muscle, everyone was pleasantly surprised to discover Kendra has developed a lot of muscle since we were younger.  Thanks to that, the surgery went far better than originally estimated, and Kendra's recovery time will be much shorter.  Not only did Kendra get her surgery over with, she is able to be home for Christmas-- she came home from the hospital on Saturday.Kendra had friends and family visiting throughout the week, and her pain became much more bearable as the week went on.  Maliyah spent a lot of time with friends this week as well.  On Friday, our friends Shaela, Anabelle, and Emma came with Maliyah to dialysis and then visited Kendra afterwards.  While Kendra was in bed, everyone else helped decorate her room very elaborately-- it was deemed "The Fun Room" by hospital staff.  We even got a special visit from Santa Claus himself.  This Wednesday, look for a vlog about our trip to the hospital with our friends.  We had quite an adventure!

Drawing of Allie
While Kendra was in the hospital, we worked on Christmas shopping and gift giving this morning.  Because our sweet dog, Allie, passed away earlier this year, Maliyah had a drawing done of Allie for the whole family.  Kendra got an ice machine and the challenge game "Wet Head."  Maliyah got a grilled cheese maker, phone cases, and a cake book. Let us know how your holiday break has been so far and ask us any questions below!
Merry Christmas,Kendra & Maliyah        And Jake, Erin, Courtney, Keoki, Justin, Austin, Ezra, and Emmie

1 comment:

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

NEWS & A Very Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays from the Herrin Family Important news today! We are relocating the blog to the herrintwins.com site, which our parents h...